Friday, March 11, 2011

We have a Teenager!

Every day now, our oldest gets a little bit taller, a little bit smarter, a little bit funnier, and stops us in our tracks with how old she is!  Yesterday, she turned 13 years old.  If I had a dollar for every parent who dropped their child off for preseason training at Gonzaga and said to me, "hold on to those little girls, they grow up way too fast", I'd be a rich woman by now.  Luckily, we are very aware of how precious time is, and I feel confident that we are doing everything possible to enrich our kids' lives and spend quality family time.  They are all my favorite people!  My oldest shares my sense of humor, which is so much fun.  We both enjoy making funny sounds, pretending we can talk with various accents, and we have a penchant for changing the words to songs and jingles to suit our liking.  Let's just say rides in the car with my 13 year old are so funny.......and even funnier because the rest of our family gets so dang annoyed with us!  Thought I'd share some pictures today of our oldest girl....Happy 13th!
Her First Christmas!

Junior Soccer
With her crazy soccer girls....and Dad as Coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment